I was consulted to facilitate the animation of an event and when I asked the prospect to tell me more about the available equipment, we ran into a long conversation on the art of audio-video animation.
The term DJ could have originated from the use of Discs in audio animations as tunes were stored in Vinyls and compact discs. As we move into the smartphone era, tunes are stored in micro chips (memory cards) and additional new skills are now required to deliver an appealing audio-video animation (AVDing).
While a mastery of sound and visual art is fundamental to excel in audio-video animation, delivering the fundamentals from a smartphone connected via Bluetooth to some speakers and via Miracast to some screens is currently shifting the basis of what it takes to facilitate the art of AVDing.
Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2014
Here is a collection of some publications in relation to our ENTERTAINMENT CONSULTING services.
Arts & Entertainment
- Arts Collectors Guide - June 2014
- Music Consumption
- Entertainment consulting in festivals
- The Music Business
- Bid for Sponsorship
- Emotions And Spirituality
- Vocation Exploring Callings
- Where Ideas Emanate
- Ten pillars to build on
- Breaking the vicious circle - A Bamileke Perspective
- Nobility Dignity Elegance - NDE
- The ticking time bomb of a fragile conviviality
- My Personal Experience of Hostage Taking By "Amber Boys"
- Camer students on the move - A German case study
- Camer students on the move - Succeeding in one's studies
- Camer students on the move - Life after graduation
- Atrocities in Cameroon
- The route to a warriors conflict in Cameroon
- A PowerNomics Take on the Southern Cameroon Issue
- Multiple facets of The Southern Cameroon Issue
- A Brief Exploration Of The Cameroon Dream
Race For Development
- A Take on Tribalism
- Black Folks And The Race For Development
- Cheap Labour Slavery And PTS Syndrome
- Combat the atrocities in Africa
- Dealing With Demographic Changes
- Talent Management In The Race For Development
- Understanding The Cycles Of Poverty
- Understanding Net Worth and Group Racing
- Who Were The Slave Masters